Join executive leadership consultant and coach Mike Figliuolo as he reveals how to implement a strategic planning process in your organization—a process that can be repeated yearly and ensures you get input from all relevant stakeholders. In this course, Mike shows you how to establish and articulate your organization's core competencies, vision, mission, and strategic filters. Using these criteria, he shows how to prioritize competing initiatives, how to allocate resources to best support those initiatives, and how all of these factors combine to create a compelling strategic plan.
Define the principles of strategic planning.
Identify forces used to assess the market.
Explain how to conduct a SWOT analysis.
Articulate how to establish guiding principles and set goals.
Explain what strategic filters are used for.
Describe the steps of a strategic planning process.
Managing Director of thoughtLEADERS LLC
- Founder & Managing Director of thoughtLEADERS, LLC (Professional Training & Coaching).
- Author of One Piece of Paper: The Simple Approach to Powerful, Personal Leadership
- Co-author of Lead Inside the Box: How Smart Leaders Guide Their Teams to Exceptional Results
- Author of The Elegant Pitch: Create a Compelling Recommendation, Build Broad Support, and Get it Approved
- Author at LinkedIn Learning
- 17 years at thoughtLEADERS, LLC as Managing Director
- 3 years at Scotts Miracle-Gro in corporate strategy, acquisitions and service operations
- 3 years at Capital One managing collections strategy & operations.
- 3 years at McKinsey & Company as a management consultant.
- 5 years in the US Army as an armor officer.
- Specialties: Strategy, leadership, communications, decision making, problem solving, training, organizational development, consumer goods, service operations, financial services, healthcare, retail, startups, angel investing